It is relatively easy to make a Will – and it will ensure your family is saved from unnecessary anxiety at an already distressful time.
Here are the 5 reasons to Write your Will
- A Will makes it much easier for your family or friends to sort everything out when you die – without a Will the process can be more time consuming and stressful.
- If you don’t write a Will, everything you own will be shared out in a standard way defined by the law – which most likely isn’t the way you might wish.
- A Will can help reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax that may be payable on the value of the property and money you leave behind.
- A Will is especially important if you have children or other family who depend on you financially, or if you want to leave something to people outside your immediate family.
- If you have young children, and a large estate, then your children will end up potentially paying Inheritance Tax or your spouse will have to pay legal fees to make an application to the courts to have this sorted out.
It is a good investment to obtain sound Estate Planning advice.
Please take a look at my website [here] and contact me to see how I can best help you protect your assets and give you and your family peace of mind.